The perfect modern blind.
Simple, practical, functional and affordable. Roller blinds are the most versatile blind on the market. They look fabulous in your home. They are easy to clean and easy for us to install into any window or door. We make custom roller blinds.
- Available in blockout and light filtering
- Hassle free and easy to maintain
- Simple to use
- Modern and Stylish
- Range of fabrics
- Elegant Design
- Can be installed in any room
- Australian Made
- Dark Roller Blinds
- Light Roller Blinds
Types of roller blinds
Single Roller Blind.
A single roller blind is the perfect window solution for most rooms. Available in blockout or light filtering, you control the amount of privacy you need. Our fabrics range for super affordable to luxury.
Dual Roller Blind
Double roller blinds give you ultimate control. You can have screen fabric allowing the light in during the day and then blockout to stop light at night. They look fantastic and can be added to any window or door.
Motorised Roller Blind
Motorisation can be added to your roller blinds. We have a number of ways that motorisation can be added. We can also set up with automation using the Somfy app. Chat to our consultants about motorisation and automation during your consultation..
Customise to match your function and style
All our roller blinds are custom made. So this means we can customise every aspect of your roller blinds. You can choice of bottom rails, control mechanisms, whether you want closed cassettes or linked blinds and these can all add to your Roller Blind’s functionality. You can also add you own unique finished with accessories that include, finials, braids, poles, pulls and base scallops.
Need 100% complete blockout solution
Do you have a home theatre or media room? Do you want to create a cinema like experience in your home. Then our side channel roller blinds are perfect. Ask about our black roller blinds. Speak to your sales consultant today to discuss this option during your home consultation.
Would you like a home consultation?
One of our experienced consultants will help you pick the right internal and external window furnishings for your home. Our home consultations are free of charge.
Which window covering is best for a household full of kids and pets?
The quick answer is the one that cleans the easiest! Then the second answer is the one they can't break.
We recommend the following:
- A roller blinds with One Screen, Vibe or Focus. These fabrics contain PVC which mades them easier to clean. Our rollers are installed with chains that meet Australian Standards for child safety.
We have hundreds of styles and fabric colours - available in a variety of prices to meet every budget.
3 reasons why you shouldn't measure for your new blinds
We want you to sit back and relax and we will take care of the rest.
At Fowlers we want you to get the best window solutions for your home. While blinds in principle seem simple to measure there are myriad of things you need to take into consideration. Here are three reasons why we believe its important to have an expert measure your blinds.
- It is easy to make mistakes. The online blind websites ask you for one drop measurement and one width measurement. If you make a mistake you have no way to check yourself. We measure every window at 3 points on the window. This gives us a check to make sure we haven't made a mistake.
- Online websites need to make bigger deductions from your measurements to make sure the blinds fit. This is so they can feel confident that the product will fit. This means there will be bigger gaps around your window furnishing that will allow more light in. In our case we don't need to take as bigger deductions because of the way we measure and submit the order to the factory is more robust and accurate.
- Some windows have tricky openings, locks, unusual screen positions, narrow reveals, no reveals etc unless you know how these factors impact the blinds and how they operate you can't account for them in your window selection or measurement.
While custom roller blinds online are available. We recommend that you use an expert blinds and shutter company that can come to your home and measure your blinds and shutters for you. Its not worth the risk. If you would like to discuss this with us further please contact us.